Eco Beech Wooden Rabbit Ear Soother | NZ Handmade | On the Farm!
A must have for a teething baby!
Our teethers are made using Natural Eco Beech wooden rings.
- Safe for babies to chew on.
- Perfect for those sore gums and budding teeth.
- Eco friendly (100% non toxic because the Beech is unfinished to avoid the risk of allergy and toxicity)
- Naturally antibacterial when unfinished.
The fun cotton ‘rabbit ears’ are perfect for tactile play, and give baby something to hold onto! The rabbit ears have soft Minky backing.
These are fully washable - just remove the fabric part and pop it through the washing machine. Simply handwash the wooden ring, and pop it up to air dry.
Each soother is handmade individually right here in New Zealand.
* Please note: As with anything given to babies, always supervise, and if teether develops a breakage/crack, please remove from child.