Wallace the Bear Toy | Natural Rubber
Wallace the Bear toy is an adorable and sweet bear that loves to cuddle. His head is made of natural rubber and is perfect for babies to chew on.
A part of the Meiya & Alvin collection which is an environmentally friendly range of toys from Bonikka. They are made with natural cotton, antibacterial corn fibre and sustainably-produced rubber. These toys are hypo-allergenic and non-toxic, and are suitable for babies.
Approx. 20cm tall.
- Made of natural rubber that is harvested sustainably from rubber trees, with a 12 year lifecycle.
- BPA and phtalates free.
- A conical head and smooth wide ears that provide ample chewing parts for babies.
- Rubber head that is hand painted with non-toxic food paint.
- Fabric body made of soft, pure cotton.
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
Suitable for ages: Newborns+